Thursday, June 30, 2011

Professional Goals for the Summer

The summer session was intense for me and it was very difficult for me to keep up with assignments.  I had to try to remember to go here or there to complete assignments or here or there to retrieve a particular document.  That's what made it so difficult for me.  Thankfully I have good classmates and co-workers who kept me abreast most of the time.  My professional goals for this summer will include studying for the Praxis to be taken on July 23rd.  There doesn't seem to be much time for anything else.  I felt bad having to do so much work while my son was home.  He's in the military and is getting ready to be deployed to Iraq July 8th. I pray that God will keep him safe and bring him home in time for our graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment